If you have a passion for tea and want to be a part of an ethically focused business with ambitious growth plans, we would love to hear from you.
Our current vacancies:
Operations and Administrative Assistant
We need a part-time office assistant to work from a busy Tea factory in Milton Keynes for an ethical, organic and fair-trade tea company. You must be able to work in a high performance and demanding environment with excellent opportunities for the right candidate as the business grows. This is a varied role and no 2 days are the same! The ideal candidate will have some experience of database/accounting software and be exceptionally well organised. There are opportunities to use design, website management and sales skills in this fast growing small business. Being a Tea lover is a must!
- Experience of SAGE Line 50 or similar accounting software preferable or willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail & accuracy is a must as sales, order processing and inventory management is a major part of the role.
- Excellent computer skills particularly excel. Well organised, and able to prioritise tasks efficiently.
- Good communication skills essential as candidate is required to liaise with customers and suppliers over the phone often in high pressure situations. Also administering the needs of our sales force and overseas customers on a day-to-day basis.
- Handling day to day office management and all administrative needs. Sort post, filing, stationary, answering telephone, responding to emails.
- Managing all customer orders – enter into accounts system, liaise with warehouse, arrange transport, issue accurate invoices.
- Support on statutory reports such as INTRASTAT
- Chase Debtors
- Working with marketing to arrange attendance at trade shows
- Fast learner
- Office skills & Organisational skills
- Able to work under own initiative
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Interest in and knowledge of ethical food and interest in driving the business forward
- Experience of accounting software/database system
- The ability to work proactively and contribute to business improvement ideas.
- Team player and a willingness to work out of your comfort zone
Please email Kiran@hampsteadtea.com with your CV and cover email to apply for this role or to find out more details.