Who doesn't like muffins? Who doesn't appreciate a great green tea ? How about enjoying both at the same time ?
I was looking for recipe and I found this delicious recipe on "allrecipes.co.uk".
For this recipe, you will need :
- 70g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 70g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, lighten beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 120g self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon green tea powder : use a teabag, cut and empty those into a blender, pulse until fine, and you got yourself green tea powder.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 40g white chocolate
* First thing, preheat your oven to 180 degrees C. Line a 12 hole muffin or bun tin with paper cases.
* Then, combine in a bowl 70g butter and 70g caster sugar and whip until fluffy and white. Gradually add the beaten eggs, stirring well each time. Add milk and mix again.
* Sieve the flour, green tea powder, and baking powder into the mixture; stir well with a rubber or wooden spatula until evenly mixed.
* Add 40g roughly-chopped white chocolate chunks to the muffin mixture and fold in gently.
* Spoon the muffin mixture into the paper cases (filling them 1/2 full), and bake 25-30 minutes.
* Remove the muffins from the pan and allow to cool.
Try this recipe with our wonderful Organic Demeter and Fairtrade Clean Green Tea !
If you have a minute, you can fill this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCMoHVKKcLDxqK21HQGqbMeEMOmJG42GETEtSl__4o8ZeWZg/viewform?usp=sf_link
It will help us to improve our brand ! your opinion matter.
Subscribe to our newsletter to recieve a 10% discount off of your first order and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2017 Hampstead Tea - Biodynamic and Organic Teas with Fairtrade options