The Perfect Hampstead Tea Iced Tea
Summer is coming and with it, the heat....so you need something to help cool you down
What's better than our organic iced teas? Your own of course.
Here is a recipe of homemade iced teas, that you can realize with our organic teas.
* First thing, you must infuse the tea in a water at room temperature. That way, tea will keep all its vitamins.
* You will need approximately 4 to 6 teaspoons of tea for 1 litter or 2 to 3 teabags. Green tea and white tea are the best for iced teas but it's your choice.
* The duration of infusion varies between 30 minutes and 1 hour. Taste a few times to know what you prefer - it is better to put more teabags if you prefer stronger tea instead of lengthening the steeping time.
* Add some sugar, honey, maple syrup.. if you want ! - it is better to add the sugar in the hot tea because it dissolves the grains.
* Wait for your tea to cool before you refrigerate - at least 30 minutes. Otherwise your tea will be cloudy.
* You can add slices of lemon or real lemon juice for a better taste.
- Fresh iced teas is the best. Make it only for two or three days.
If you don't have time to do that, you can order our Organic & Biodynamic Iced Teas with 4 flavours Peach, Elderflower, Lemon and Raspberry!